1. Access and attempt unlimited JAMB/UTME CBT Past Questions in any subject @ JAMB/UTME CBT Portal
2. NECO SSCE (May/June) Past Questions now available for download
3. Place your adverts HERE! Contact 08050701465 (for International call dial +2347063397940) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Publisher: W.l.y | ISBN: 0470169923 | 2008 | PDF | 734 pages | 6 MB
The trusted guide to the statistical methods for quality control.
Quality control and improvement is more than an engineering concern. Quality has become a major business strategy for increasing productivity and gaining competitive advantage. Introduction to Statistical Quality Control, Sixth Edition gives you a sound understanding of the principles of statistical quality control (SQC) and how to apply them in a variety of situations for quality control and improvement.
With this text, you’ll learn how to apply state-of-the-art techniques for statistical process monitoring and control, design experiments for process characterization and optimization, conduct process robustness studies, and implement quality management techniques.
You’ll appreciate the significant updates in the Sixth Edition including:
* In-depth attention to DMAIC, the problem-solving strategy of Six Sigma. It will give you an excellent framework to use in conducting quality improvement projects.
* New examples that illustrate applications of statistical quality improvement techniques in non-manufacturing settings. Many examples and exercises are based on real data.
* New developments in the area of measurement systems analysis
* New features of Minitab V15 incorporated into the text
* Numerous new examples, exercises, problems, and techniques to enhance your absorption of the material
Download for FREE @ Deposit Files
Finding it difficult to download? Read the Download Guide below:
1. At Adfly webpage, look out for the SKIP AD box at the right hand corner of your browser as shown below and click.
Couldn’t Download? Report to email@example.com. Premium members receives download links in their email inbox.