1. 2017 UTME – Attempt UTME CBT in selected UTME Subjects; Score up to 30 points and win N500 Cash (or airtime) – Click Here to Participate for FREE
2. NECO SSCE (May/June) Past Questions now available for download
This book is offered to the community completely free and without obligation. Volume 1 is available, with Volume 2 coming soon.
- How brilliant ideas and inventions can be transformed into innovations and breakthroughs that make a real impact
- Analysis of why other projects fail
- Wide range of case studies from business, philanthropy, diplomacy, economics, investing, geopolitics, media, agriculture, logistics, technology and healthcare
The Owls Foundation is a Dutch-based institution with an extensive international network. The Foundation was founded in 2011 in the Netherlands as a non-profit organisation and was registered as a charity in 2012.
The Owls Foundation’s first initiative is The Owls Project, whose aim is to answer the question of whether there are generic factors common to all breakthrough and innovation processes.
The results made available in the book Breakthrough: From Innovation to Impact, which was published in December 2014 and has since been revised and updated.
Finding it difficult to download? Read the Download Guide below:
1. At Adfly webpage, look out for the SKIP AD box at the right hand corner of your browser as shown below and click.
Couldn’t Download? Report to email@example.com. Premium members receives download links in their email inbox.