2017 Cowbellpedia TV Quiz Show – Download Practice Questions with Answers; Watch Videos of Previous Editions – Click Here!
Barron’s TOEFL iBT (14th Ed)
By Pamela J. Sharpe, Ph.D.
Barron’s Educational Series | April 2013 | ISBN-10: 1438001568 | 824 Pages | PDF | 47.5 mb
The most up-to-date test prep manual on the market, Barron’s TOEFL iBT is available as a book only, but can also be purchased with several additional test preparation tools. The manual presents:
– A general overview of the TOEFL iBT
– Seven model TOEFL iBT tests with explanations or examples for all questions
– A review of required academic skills, including note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing
– A review of language skills, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English
– The book comes with audio CDs with audio prompts for all test questions. Also enclosed is a CD-ROM with computerized versions of all the book’s model tests plus a bonus iBT test with automatic scoring.
About the Author
Dr. Pamela Sharpe is an internationally known expert on test preparation. She has taught ESL at the University of Florida, the Ohio State University, the University of Toledo, the University of Texas at Austin, and Northern Arizona University. She is the author of more than 12 books. Her books on the TOEFL are Barron’s best sellers and have helped millions of students prepare for and succeed on the TOEFL.
About the Author
Timetable for the TOEFLÂ® iBT
2 REVIEW OF TOEFLÂ® iBT SECTIONS
3 ACADEMIC SKILLS
4 MODEL TESTS
5 ANSWERS AND AUDIO SCRIPTS FOR ACTIVITIES, QUIZZES, AND MODEL TESTS
6 SCORE ESTIMATES
TOEFL Regional Registration Centers
Web Sites for TOEFL
Glossary of Campus Vocabulary
Finding it difficult to download? Read the Download Guide below:
1. At Adfly webpage, look out for the SKIP AD box at the right hand corner of your browser as shown below and click.
Couldn’t Download? Report to firstname.lastname@example.org. Premium members receives download links in their email inbox.