2017 Cowbellpedia TV Quiz Show – Download Practice Questions with Answers; Watch Videos of Previous Editions – Click Here!
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (January 6, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071408843
- ISBN-13: 978-0071408844
A proactive new strategy for removing anxiety, and regaining control, throughout the job interview process
“Marky Stein’s book is wonderful. She gives us a thorough analysis of the whole interviewing process. Fearless Interviewing is clear, kind, and full of good advice…. Highly recommended.”Barbara Sher, author of Live the Life That You Love
A job interview is one of life’s most stressful and challenging experiences. Fearless Interviewing presents a strategic approach to interviewing, one that tips the scales back in favor of the job applicant. It provides useful advice on all aspects of the interviewing process, including how to:
• Dazzle interviewers in the first 20 seconds
• Handle tough interview questions with ease
• Command a salary up to 20 percent higher
Finding it difficult to download? Read the Download Guide below:
1. At Adfly webpage, look out for the SKIP AD box at the right hand corner of your browser as shown below and click.
Couldn’t Download? Report to firstname.lastname@example.org. Premium members receives download links in their email inbox.